Here’s some random things you may (or may not) want to know about me.
- I have a tendency to make wildly inappropriate comments.
- I make complex things simple and simple things complex.
- I like traffic lights, but only when they are green.
- I make obscure references to things I think are funny or interesting.
- Most of my posts should be read twice and taken with a grain of salt.
- I actually could have been a contender, but I’m not sure in which contest.
- I have no blog agenda, style, theme or particular direction.
- I know what I’m doing at all times, unless I don’t.
- The “illiteracy” thing is a joke. I can read just fine as long as there are plenty of pictures and small words.
- If I ever give out advice, I base it on my personal experiences and knowledge, not from things I’ve read in magazines.
- I like making lists of things instead of taking the time to form sentences and paragraphs.
- I know a lot of stuff that is absolutely useless unless you’re actually me.
- I’ve been around the world, twice.
- I was born a week early and I still can’t figure out what the big damned hurry was for.
- I’m proficient in the use of profanity.
- Some people love me, some people hate me and some people are indifferent towards me. I’m okay with all three.
- I will never apologize for being a guy
That’s about it for now. Please feel free to click on a link to the left and read some of the posts. It’s fun (your opinion may vary), educational (not really) and maybe, just maybe, be the very thing you are looking for to make your life complete (doubtful and besides, you shouldn’t rely on me for that. Try meditating or something. Volunteer work perhaps? Whatever, it’s up to you).